Hi Everyone, Congratulations to Judith and Andrew, we are delighted you are going home a newly engaged couple! Hunchy Hideaway really is a lovely place to propose, plan weddings, honeymoons and even babymoons.
Babymoons, you ask? Yes, that’s when couples take the time out for themselves before the birth of their first or subsequent babies. They really appreciate time out before the onslaught of parenthood. (By the way, our masseurs are all qualified to work with pregnant clients).
Sunday, 22 July, 2012, Montville is hosting a Wedding Expo with a difference. Brides, grooms and their family and friends can meet with the Hinterland wedding service providers – celebrants, photographers, florists, health and beauty specialists, entertainers as well as suppliers of gowns, transport (bridal party and guests), bomboniere, cakes and more.
You don’t just see a display in a hall – you ‘see the real thing’! Hinterland businesses regularly appear in the finalist categories of industry awards. This is an opportunity for those planning a wedding to actually meet with the many award winning specialists located in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. It’s a great opportunity to enjoy a romantic weekend with us and plan for your nuptials at the same time.
ROMANCE AND PROPOSAL PACKAGE
Set the scene for a romantic proposal that you will always remember …
From $990 per couple mid week and
$1100 weekends -
This package includes …
- 2 nights accommodation
- Home-made scones for afternoon tea on arrival
- Rose petal heart
- Breakfast provisions for two mornings
- One-hour massage (side by side) in your cottage
- three course dinner at your choice of Montville’s finest restaurants
- Gourmet BBQ platter for one night in – light all the candles or eat under the stars on your private verandah
- Maleny Cheese platter
- Roses and Italian Chocolates
- Directions to our secret ‘proposal’ waterfall
Ask about our very reasonable rates to add an extra day to any of our packages.
Why is Hunchy Hideaway so popular for Romantic Getaways?
Weddings, proposals, honeymoons, anniversaries … this is how we help build the romance:
- create rose petal hearts and cut fresh flowers to welcome your arrival
- book you in to an indulgentmassage for two
- hand you the map to Hunchy Hideaway’s own special waterfall
- spoil you rotten with everything from home-made scones to cheese platters and gourmet barbecue hampers and you can even enjoy your meal outside by candlelight on your private verandah
- leave you to soak up the sheer beauty and serenity only truly experienced from your own woodland cabin – perfectly positioned in its own private little world
So if you’ve already found the perfect partner, treat them to Queensland’s perfect getaway!
Denis & Ali